Want to keep the good vibes surrounding you all day?
You’ll need healing crystals that bring light, love and joy and protect you from negative energy
Here are the best crystals for positive energy:
- Citrine – Be joyful
- Rose Quartz – Foster love and appreciation
- Crazy Lace Agate – Add a little laughter to your day
- Amethyst – Find your bliss
- Black Tourmaline – Block out bad vibes
- Sunstone – Choose the path of greatest fulfillment
- Watermelon Tourmaline – Dissolve stress
- Selenite – Access your inner light
- Moonstone – Align yourself with feminine positivity
- Imperial Topaz (Golden Topaz) – Be the best version of yourself
- Carnelian – Plug into the energies of life and vitality
- Dalmatian Stone – Love your life
- Pyrite – Manifest from positive thought patterns
- Green Aventurine – Embrace change and grow
- Onyx – Transmute darkness into light
Table of Contents
Best Crystals for Positive Energy
- Creates a positive outlook
- Brings cheer to any environment
Hands down, citrine is the crystal you want on your team if you want to see things in a more positive light.
Citrine represents an almost child-like joy and innocence as well as prosperity and abundance.
Holding a piece of citrine in your hand or wearing it in jewelry, you’ll feel like you’re capturing sunshine. It’s bound to lift your mood.
This crystal is so potent, you can feel the sparkles coming off of it from across a room. In fact, you can set it on your coffee table to make your home feel brighter.
Read Next: Best Crystals for Self Love
2. Rose Quartz
- Creates more self love
- Comforting and nurturing
- Produces pleasant thoughts and feelings
- Cultivates a sense of appreciation
Rose quartz is known as a stone of unconditional love, but it creates joy, too.
Its energy is soft and soothing, like a warm blanket wrapped around you. You’ll have pleasant thoughts and feelings that come from a place of feeling comforted and secure.
With its doting energy, rose quartz cultivates a newfound sense of appreciation for yourself and others in your life.
If you’re overly self-critical, rose quartz helps transform that negative energy you direct toward yourself.
It’s a great one to wear every day to create more positive energy within and around you.
3. Crazy Lace Agate
- Creates an upbeat atmosphere
- Makes you feel more carefree
Who wouldn’t want to own a stone called “The Laughter Stone”?
Also called “Happy Lace,” crazy lace agate lends you its fun, festive spirit to put you in a jovial mood instantly.
Too much structure and too many rules can box us in. We lose touch with the carefree side of ourselves and try to conform to what’s expected of us.
Crazy lace agate is here to remind us that sometimes, we need to let go and cut loose.
Following the twisting, winding patterns of its multi-color banding encourages a freer way of thinking and being.
- Fosters blissfulness and peace
- Calms anxiety
- Strengthens your connection to universal consciousness
If you want to feel blissed out, get amethyst.
It’s arguably one of the most popular crystals out there thanks to its healing powers and beautiful, serene energy.
Connected to the crown chakra and third eye chakra, Amethyst resonates with divinity and cosmic consciousness.
As it folds these larger-than-life energies into your auric field, you’ll feel more spiritually connected to the universe.
Suddenly, you’ll find that there’s no room for worried or anxious feelings. Only peace, radiance and gratitude.
5. Black Tourmaline
- Protects your space and energy field
- Perfect for home or office to cleanse bad vibes
Part of creating a space of positive energy is protecting it from the bad energy.
Black tourmaline is a go-to stone for this. It can shield you from harmful vibrations, emotional attacks and negative energy attachments.
If you’re plagued by negative feelings, this mineral can clear them away.
One of the best uses for black tourmaline is in creating a safe space with it. Just keeping it in your home or office will make it feel energetically cleaner and lighter.
- Increases optimism
- Encourages you to see the good in everything
- Helps you create a fulfilling life
You’ll wake up excited and optimistic about the day’s possibilities with sunstone.
Sunstone nourishes your soul through its sun ray energy, putting you in high spirits and helping you see the positive in every circumstance.
The mindset this stone creates will bring more satisfaction into your life.
On a metaphysical level, sunstone will steer you toward your path of greatest fulfillment.
7. Watermelon Tourmaline
- Combats everyday stresses
- Promotes love and happiness
- Heals emotional wounds
Watermelon tourmaline is an ideal crystal to dissolve the stresses of daily life.
It balances emotions, giving you a calm and collected temperament, while filling your heart with love and happiness.
As a potent heart chakra stone, watermelon chakra is capable of healing emotional wounds that cause depression and anxiety.
Wearing it revitalizes your energetic and emotional bodies. Like taking a bite of juicy watermelon, you’ll feel refreshed and content to your core.
- Raises your vibration
- Cleanses your physical space
- Induces a state of euphoria
This highly sought-after crystal brings positive energy to everything it touches.
Selenite channels directly from the angelic realms, raising your vibration.
Its high frequency holds you in a radiant state of being, allowing you to access the infinite source of love and light we all carry within ourselves.
Holding selenite can calm you instantly, and even make you feel euphoric. It’s so potent, it’s often used to cleanse spaces and charge other crystals with its beneficial properties.
Whether you wear it, put it on your coffee table or use it in your meditation room, selenite will amplify the good vibes and make you feel that much closer to nirvana.
- Makes you more receptive and open
- Helps you let go of the past
- Aligns you with the rhythms of nature
Moonstone has a subtle presence that will enchant you when you gaze at its pearly, luminescent surface.
Symbolizing the moon, femininity and fertility, moonstone carries the loving Divine Feminine vibration.
Giving yourself over to it is a true release. Moonstone encourages you to accept yourself and become more receptive and open.
A stone of hope and renewal, moonstone is wonderful to let go of a troublesome past.
Moonstone will align you with the mystical side of Mother Nature, nurturing your spirit as you connect to the cycles of the moon, the ocean tides and life itself.
10. Imperial Topaz (Golden Topaz)
- Brings out the best in you
- Reminds you that you can achieve anything
- Amplifies your self confidence, charisma and generosity
Imperial topaz, also known as golden topaz, is the ultimate source of positivity when it comes to our sense of self.
Activating the solar plexus chakra, imperial topaz reminds you that you are limitless. You can become anything, accomplish anything you set your mind to.
Bursting with warmth and regal energy like the sun, this crystal brings out the best version of yourself, amplifying your inner strength and good-natured qualities.
You’ll feel more confident, secure and generous, willing and wanting to share your gifts and grow spiritually.
- Boosts your energy
- Promotes a “can do” attitude
- Fuels your inner creative spark
Carnelian is a motivational crystal that will boost your mood and put some pep in your step.
Carry it in your pocket when you need to feel energized and uplift your spirits.
This bright orange stone works to improve the energy flow throughout your physical and emotional bodies, clearing out emotional blockages and improving health.
In fact, carnelian will give you a “can do” attitude toward those projects piling up.
When the fear of failing stops you, carnelian helps you push past and just do.
Creatively speaking, carnelian may well inspire you. If you’ve ever taken a “paint and sip” class, you know how nourishing a little creativity can be to your wellbeing.
12. Dalmatian Stone
- Helps you to enjoy the moment
- Nudges you along to follow your dreams
- Can help you build a career you love
This is a great stone to break up your routines with a little playfulness.
Lighthearted and spirited, dalmatian stone asks you to take things a little less seriously and just be in the moment.
This spotted stone wants you to follow your dreams and do what makes you truly happy.
Combined with the passion and ambition it sparks, it can also help lead you to the career of your dreams.
- Focuses you on constructive ideas and actions
- Turns positive thought patterns into opportunities
Pyrite brings a pure positive vibration into the earth plane.
Contained within it is the energy of primordial Fire, creating the warmth, light and vitality from the flame of life.
It’s well-known for manifestation. A stone of mental clarity, pyrite inspires positive thinking and action.
In turn, this attracts good things from the universe and gives you the determination and drive to bring them into reality.
Opportunities created from positive thinking will come to you, including opportunities to build wealth.
14. Green Aventurine
- Attracts wealth and good luck
- Sparks wonder and joy
- Helps you see the positive aspects of challenging situations
Many people know green aventurine as a money magnet.
But this soft green crystal also brings hope and good fortune to all who hold it. In fact, it’s often considered the luckiest stone of all.
Green aventurine is linked to fairies and woodland spirits of the natural world. It stimulates joy and a sense of wonder at life, erasing pessimistic and disgruntled attitudes.
Like the green of spring, this aventurine’s color is associated with healing powers, rebirth and renewal. When you’re experiencing hardships, it helps you see how they’re a chance to grow.
- Removes any harmful energy you carry within you
- Transmutes negative vibes and emotions
Onyx is a healing stone said to generate a huge amount of positive energy for its user.
This is a natural result of this stone’s ability to transmute negative energy.
Rather than deflecting them, onyx actually removes negative energies from your emotional and spiritual bodies.
Have you been absorbing less-than-desirable energies all day from work? Does sadness, anger or painful feelings tend to rule you?
If so, take deep breaths while holding onyx, your weapon of choice.
How do you connect with crystals?
For one thing, you should hold a crystal to connect with it.
Put it in your hand and notice what its energy feels like. Warm? Cool? Tingly?
Pay attention to how the crystal makes you feel. Happy? Sad? Energized? Sluggish?
Try meditating with your crystals to connect with them more meaningfully. Ask them what they do and how they might best serve you, and let your intuition be the channel they speak to you through.
How do you know which crystal is for you?
One of the most effective ways to know if a crystal is for you or not is to simply be with it. Connect with it and feel its effects on you.
The reason this is important is that a crystal may respond differently for you than for someone else as it interacts with specific aspects of your energy.
If you pick up a crystal and feel weighed down, irritable, too jittery or generally really uncomfortable, it’s probably not best for you.
But if it makes you feel good, or you’re getting the effects you want, it’s right for you.
What are the best crystals for beginners?
Where do you start when you first get into crystals?
Here are the top 10 crystals for beginners:
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli
Check out our Best Starter Crystals guide for a deeper dive.
Which crystal is best to wear daily?
In general, the best crystal to wear daily is one that you feel most attuned to.
Here are some of the best crystals to wear daily thanks to their user-friendliness and broad benefits in crystal healing:
- Rose quartz – To increase the love in your life
- Amethyst – To calm anxiety and deflect negative energy
- Citrine – For abundance and joy
- Green aventurine – To attract wealth and luck, and balance emotions
- Labradorite – For psychic expansion and inner strength
- Moonstone – To harness the strengths of femininity and the Mother
- Turquoise – For communication
- Smoky quartz – For grounding and safety
Read Also: What Is the Best Crystal to Wear Daily?
Can I put crystals in my bra?
If you’ve never done it, the idea of keeping crystals in your bra might sound weird at first.
But it’s a great way to keep crystals you’re working with for heart and emotional work close to your heart chakra.
Otherwise, putting crystals in your bra is just another way of carrying them close to you, allowing you to absorb their benefits for intense crystal healing.
This close contact with your skin promotes a deeper interconnection between your energy and the crystal’s.
In short, it can make its healing power stronger for you.
Crystals for positive energy in home
Want to get the positive energy flowing in your home?
Here are the top crystals to arrange in it:
- Selenite – Clears the room’s negative energy
- Citrine – Adds a happy feeling to any room
- Amethyst – Makes your home feel relaxed and peaceful
- Black tourmaline – Protects from negative energy
- Rose quartz – Calms your nerves and makes your space cozier
What crystals should not be in your bedroom?
Want to sleep soundly at night?
Avoid these crystals if they amp you up a little too much:
- Libyan desert glass
What is the most powerful crystal for success?
Various crystals resonate to frequencies of success with slightly different meanings.
But all in all, to be successful in the areas of career, finances and your deepest desires, choose these crystals:
- Green aventurine – For luck, wealth and prosperity
- Tiger’s eye – For the confidence and courage to succeed
- Pyrite – For willpower and business success
- Citrine – For abundance and prosperity
- Imperial topaz – To claim fame, fortune and personal success
- Sunstone – To eliminate self-doubt and follow your path of fulfillment
- Carnelian – For motivation and creative thinking
What crystals should I sleep with?
Here are some of the best crystals to sleep with for dreams and restful sleep:
- Amethyst – To sleep peacefully
- Amazonite – To neutralize electromagnetic energy keeping you up
- Charoite – For deep sleep and insomnia
- Fluorite – To stop nightmares
- Moonstone – For lucid dreaming
- Howlite – To feel calm and peaceful before bed
Crystals for emotional healing
If you want to mend a broken heart or heal emotional wounds, these are the healing crystals to use:
- Ruby zoisite
- Rose quartz